Volunteering Opportunity: Celebrity Support Volunteer
Suitable for volunteers interested in: Young People, Media, Marketing, Children, Families
Opportunity activities: Social Media, Marketing, Administration, Research
Description: We are looking for a volunteer in the PR Team to support the PR Manager researching, contacting, booking and record keeping celebrity activity to raise Rainbow Trust’s profile. The Celebrity Support Volunteer will provide support by researching and maintaining relationships with celebrities and agents whilst ensuring accurate records of activity are created and kept up to date.
What is the organisation looking for?
Experience and Skills Required:
- Understanding of the celebrity and entertainment environment and how agents and celebrities interact with charities
- Experience in media relations preferably connected to celebrity management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including experience in telephoning and email contacts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent PC user – including Microsoft Office and social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter
- Energy and enthusiasm – a ‘can do’ attitude.
Practical considerations: We ask that volunteers can commit to 1 day a week. Travel expenses will be covered.
If you would like to volunteer for this opportunity please fill out the contact form below and we will get in touch as soon as possible.
Not what you were looking for? Continue searching our database containing hundreds of volunteering opportunities in Epsom, Ewell, Dorking and Leatherhead.