Voluntary Action Mid Surrey exists to promote and develop the effectiveness of voluntary and community action in Epsom, Ewell and Mole Valley.
Our services are wide ranging and include:
- Advice and information regarding Charity Law and governance
- Funding advice, such as Grantfinder
- Disclosure and Barring Service
- Representation of voluntary sector organisations at strategic meetings with statutory and other agencies
- Consultation and dissemination of information via our weekly newsletters
- Volunteer Centres in Epsom and Dorking to recruit volunteers and promote volunteer opportunities for our partners
- Promoting best practice in management, volunteers and policy
- Supporting and developing new initiatives
We aim to offer an ongoing service to suit the needs of your organisation. We would be very happy to assist with any specific needs your organisation may have.